Careers at The Malvern
What we are looking for
We are always looking for passionate and hard working people to join our expanding team. If you match the description below, please send us your details and we will contact you about any suitable roles we have available.
- Strong team player
- Professional and passionate
- Spa Therapist (must be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent)
- Day Time Cleaning Attendant
In return we offer the following staff benefits...
- KiddiVouchers - childcare voucher scheme
- Access to our gym and spa facilities
- Discounts on spa treatments and products
- Discounts on hotel room bookings
- Discounts on food
- Reduced rate membership for your friends and family
- Employee of the month reward and recognition scheme
- Annual staff party and awards ceremony
Success Story......Amy Downton, Spa Manager
I started in the spa industry as a Spa Therapist at The Malvern almost 8 years ago. I enjoyed practicing new therapeutic massage techniques and learning more in depth product knowledge. Whilst working at the spa I was also studying a Spa Business Management degree - as a growing market the commercial side of the industry really interested me.
I found myself wanting to take on more responsibility within the spa team so I applied for a Senior Therapist role, which was the first step on the career ladder. I then moved to Assistant Spa Manager relatively quickly and established myself in this role for a number of years. I was then given the opportunity to cover maternity leave for the current Spa Manager at the time. Whilst covering this role it really gave me the drive to push forward with my career and after 12 months I was offered the Spa Manager position. I have been in this role for 2 years now and I am extremely proud of my team and how much growth the department has seen. It's a pleasure working with such talented and driven people that I've known and learnt so much from since starting with the company many years ago.