- Head Therapists
- Reservations agent - Full Time
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Head Therapist in our award winning 4* spa. As Head Therapist at The Malvern, you will lead and encourage a passionate team who work in a high performing, fast paced environment. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and are seeking an outgoing, dedicated and enthusiastic Head Therapist to join us.
Head Therapist Responsibilities:
· Work closely with the Spa Manager to lead and develop the team of Senior and Spa Therapists.
· Play an active role in delivering high standard spa treatments.
· Maintain high levels of cleanliness and therapist standards.
· Deliver in-house training.
· Maximise treatment and retail revenue- create innovative incentives to motivate the team.
· Management of stock control and orders.
· Take on operational and reception duties when required.
· Take on the role of duty manager when required.
· Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
The successful applicant:
· NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or above.
· A minimum of 2 years Senior Therapist experience.
· Exceptional leadership and time management skills.
· Competent in Windows, Excel, Outlook etc.
· Experience using Premier Software (preferable).
· Elemis Trained (preferable).