Memberships at The Malvern
Your wellness journey starts here
The Malvern is an exclusive members club. You’ll have access to many of rewards and benefits across all areas of the hotel, spa and restaurant. To become a member, all you need to do is call us on 01684 898290 to find out more.
- About our facilities
- Unlimited access to our 50-station state-of-the-art gym
- Over 50 classes per week
- Unique 20-metre indoor to outdoor heated pool
- Salt grotto and steam room
- Herb and kelo sauna
- Member benefits
- Members can bring guests for just £20 and enjoy full use of the facilities for the day. Guests visiting after 6pm pay £12 (pre-booking essential)
- 10% off food*
- 20% off in the restaurant on a Monday evening
- 10% off hotel bookings*
- 10% off spa treatments
- Anniversary vouchers on each year’s anniversary of you joining the club
- Birthday card and voucher
- Member events
- Provision of towels and robes for use while at The Malvern Spa (if you are not on a green membership)
* Terms and conditions apply
- Inclusive treatments
Available only to inclusive spa members.
Inclusive 60-minute treatments:
- Pure Intensive Back Ritual
- Malvern Bespoke Facial (ELEMIS)
- Combo Massage
- Indian Head Massage (40 minutes)
- Vinylux Deluxe Manicure or Pedicure
Inclusive 30-minute treatments:
- Pure Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Malvern Bespoke Express Facial (ESPA or ELEMIS)
- Elemis Frangipani or Lime & Ginger Salt Scrub
- Vinylux Express Manicure or PedicureTreatment upgrades are available upon request and will incur a supplement charge.
- Membership referral scheme
Keeping up with a regular exercise routine can often be difficult. It’s a well known fact that having somebody to work out with helps motivation and goal success. To give you that extra encouragement, we would like to offer you a gift for every guest you refer that becomes a full member.
- 1-hour personal training session
- Bottle of Prosecco
- 30-minute spa treatment
- Two guest passes
- The Girl Can
This Girl Can is a national campaign developed by Sport England and a wide range of partnership organisations. It’s a celebration of active women up and down the country who are doing their thing under the premise that there is no 'right' way to get active - however you jiggle, kick, lift, stretch, or sprint, it’s time to get moving how you damn please.